Tuesday, June 23, 2009

hrmm..





its been a while since i stopped writing blog..haha ntah apa2..kejap ada mood kejap takde.


tp aku rasa cm nk write sumthing..at least i can refer to it biler aku dh tua esok ( ado lagi ko) by the way just nk share (ngan saper or maybe just wif me jelah) my journey..especially bile dh bglar momma to hana....nk jd supermom nih....trying la...1st mission..to breastfed my baby til she reachs two...without any solid food...(can i do this) research proven that baby which is fully breastfeeding lagi strong antibodi dr yg minum FM!! aku dh tau lama...all my siblings sumer di breastfeedingkan oleh my mum ..(6 of us) what an amazing job (shuld i call it job? erm)




well just an intro speech jee....tgk baper lama leh tahan blogging nih huhu





No comments:

Post a Comment